15 July 2006
whassup
Six and Four are playing Gamecube. Every time Six's character gets whomped he (Six) yells. Really really loud. I keep having to remind myself that it's all virtual.
One and Two are cackling and squealing somewhere down the hall. Something about weasling out of chores or highlighting their hair or who "likes" whom. Probably.
Three and Five are co-writing a story. Five wants it to be about him, "but no girls or getting married, Three, only a prince and prince stuff."
Three: "OK, how 'bout 'Once there was a banana, named Five.'"
Five (with dignity, befitting--well, a prince): "I am NOT a banana, Three."
Three (condescendingly, from a position of vastly superior wisdom): "It's just a story, Five."
Five: "No bananas. I am not a banana. And no getting married. Only prince stuff."
Three: "Ok. 'Once there was a banana whose name was not Five. It was Anoomachoonoo."
Five: "Mom, MOM! Is 'Anoomachoonoo' a boy name or a girl name?"
And so forth.
One and Two are cackling and squealing somewhere down the hall. Something about weasling out of chores or highlighting their hair or who "likes" whom. Probably.
Three and Five are co-writing a story. Five wants it to be about him, "but no girls or getting married, Three, only a prince and prince stuff."
Three: "OK, how 'bout 'Once there was a banana, named Five.'"
Five (with dignity, befitting--well, a prince): "I am NOT a banana, Three."
Three (condescendingly, from a position of vastly superior wisdom): "It's just a story, Five."
Five: "No bananas. I am not a banana. And no getting married. Only prince stuff."
Three: "Ok. 'Once there was a banana whose name was not Five. It was Anoomachoonoo."
Five: "Mom, MOM! Is 'Anoomachoonoo' a boy name or a girl name?"
And so forth.
