30 October 2006
well, no WONder!
Six was getting really boingy just now. Throwing pillows around, bugging his sibs, making loud annoying noises.I told him to go get his pajamas on, and he upped the volume considerably, making loud groans of anguish and protest.
Then, suddenly, it stopped.
Suddenly, again, he popped up next to me, beaming.
"Mom, MOM! I going to be NICE now!!!"
"That's very good news, honey!"
"And, Mom, MOM! I know WHY I was NOT being nice before."
"Oh? Why?"
"Because, because you know what I did??? I ate a chocolate SKULL! And that's what made me mean! See?"
Uh, no.
But hey, whatever works.
Comments:
<< Home
LOL! Maybe you'd've been a lot worse if there'd been a skull on the cake......
Mainly, I think, Six has a good case of "creative excuse-itis."
Post a Comment
Mainly, I think, Six has a good case of "creative excuse-itis."
<< Home


