Google

14 August 2006

hola

I was telling Four his story, culminating in our Gotcha, on Valentine's Day, when he was a sweet bright-eyed wiggly 5 month old baby.

He got interested this time in asking about his birth country, Guatemala. So I told him about my trip there, the sights and sounds and people. I told him that someday when he is bigger, we will take a trip there so he can see and hear for himself.

His eyes got big. He put his hands on the sides of his face, and said, in delight and awe and a touch of bashfulness, "Oh, Mama, they will all remember me, but I won't know their names! What will I say?"

Comments:
Love it!!! Love it!!! Love it!!! Too darn cute!!
 
Really awesome! You must save that one for him, tell it on his wedding day. :)
 
He's quite a little guy--thanks!
 
Oooh--wedding day! What a terrific idea! I'm doing it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?