17 February 2007
Travel blog
I'm trying to decide what to do about a travel blog--I could put it here, but this blog I'm trying to keep focused on my relationship with my kids. It's my motherhood blog, that is.
Of course, on March 8, I will become Seven's mother. *(WAHOOOOOOOOO)* But a travel blog is also about the process and the trip and the sights and sounds and smells of China.
Maybe I'll put the travel entries on Seven's blog.
Yeah, that'll work. I could post pictures to it also.
Ok, that decision is made.
Back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Of course, on March 8, I will become Seven's mother. *(WAHOOOOOOOOO)* But a travel blog is also about the process and the trip and the sights and sounds and smells of China.
Maybe I'll put the travel entries on Seven's blog.
Yeah, that'll work. I could post pictures to it also.
Ok, that decision is made.
Back to our regularly scheduled programming.
