Google

20 September 2006

art from Five's heart

Someone very dear, who we were with in China, is sick. Five made her a card. Here are a couple of pages of the 8 page card.




We're rootin' for you, dear future mother-in-law of my Five.

Comments:
They are beautiful! Nice work five!

Mom, Mom! Did he write that himself or did a sib take dictation?

_- Marny from the lists who LOVES your blog!
 
Hi Marny! Thanks! Yes, the little artist atually wrote those words himself. He did ask for a model--which I made for him using a very black marker and BIG BIG print--and dictated to me what he wanted to say.

I really don't have any idea where he gets those floating amoeboid hippotamus things--but then, I have known for sometime that it's very interesting country there inside Five's always cogitating little head.....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?