Google

22 March 2006

uses of body parts

Four can make fart noises, loud and juicy ones, with his armpits, his neck, and his knees.

The knee ones are the best because in addition to the audio they have a visual entertainment component: he lifts a foot off the floor, bends the knee with one hand behind it, and pumps vigorously and rapidly, which makes him scoot across the floor like a windup toy taken over by aliens.

I just wanted you to know.

Comments:
I love your blog! When are you going to update it? I've checked it almost daily for the past 2 weeks... :)

Amanda (fellow CHI list member)
 
Oh my gosh--what a wonderful comment!! Thank you!

Yes, I've been a bad bad blogger. Sometimes I get overwhelmed at how much I want to, need to, say.

Thank you for helping me remember that just comin' out with it, no matter how much I have to leave out each time, is what matters.

me
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?